There are days when you just bring out some old photos, old scribblings, old notes; to do nothing but to sit amidst a bundle of memories that you treasure and would never want to lose…
(Image courtesy Google Images)
Yesterday was one such day… As I was writing my previous post I realized it was the 99th page in my blog diary! Though I myself didn’t feel like having come that long but my blog dashboard told me, for some reason that I have.
100 posts in 537 days…Whew!
It seemed just yesterday that I had started this diary…
Anyways, since this is my 100th post I thought of compiling a list of the top 10 all time popular posts of My Yatra Diary... Here they are –
- Khatu Shyamji Temple - 3552 pageviews, 19 comments
- Salasar Balaji Temple - 3,378 Pageviews, 26 comments
- One of the Oldest living Banyan tree, Kabirvad - 2,085 Pageviews, 21 comments
- The Rani Sati Dadi Temple, Jhunjhunu - 1,857 Pageviews, 18 comments
- Samadhi Temple of Sai Baba in Shirdi - 1,742 Pageviews, 37 comments
- ISKCON Temple, Delhi - 1,246 Pageviews, 46 comments
- Sarnath - A Major Buddhist Pilgrimage in India - 1,214 Pageviews, 47 comments
- My Yatra Diary... Reflections 2010 - 955 Pageviews, 29 comments
- Trimbakeshwar Temple - One of the 12 Jyotirlings - 876 Pageviews, 23 comments
- Sari Shopping in Surat - 824 Pageviews, 13 comments
THANKS to all of YOU who are willing to read what I write! This journey would have been so incomplete and impossible without you!
If you have read these posts, pick your favorite? If you haven’t yet, then go ahead, click on the links and do tell me which one you liked the most!